When accessing the Website, we will learn certain information about you, both through voluntary actions you may take during your visit and automatically. This policy applies to information we collect on http://www.assaidbyed.com and in emails between you and As Said by Ed, LLC.
(1) GENERAL DISCLAIMER – As Said by Ed, LLC provides the information on this Website for informational purposes only. All information provided through this website or through As Said by Ed emails is provided “as-is, where-is” and without any warranties of any kind. Information contained on this Website is not intended to be, and should not be taken as, advice. Your use of this website, including implementation of any suggestions and/or use of any resources available on this Website, doesn’t not constitute or establish a contractual relationship with As Said by Ed. However, you may subscribe to certain services through this Website, in which case you agree to As Said by Ed’s Terms and Conditions.
I hope to assist and support you in reaching your goals, but your success depends primarily on your own efforts, commitment, follow-through and your particular situation. You fully agree that there are no guarantees as to the specific outcome or results you can expect from using the information you receive on or through this Website.
(2) THIRD PARTY INFORMATION DISCLAIMER – Certain links on this site lead to websites controlled by other parties over whom As Said by Ed has no control. Therefore, As Said by Ed makes no representation or warranty concerning the content or accuracy of third party information and expressly disclaims any liability therefore. Links or references on this Website to the information, opinions, advice, programs, products or services of any other individual, business, entity or website do not constitute my formal endorsement.
(4) DIGITAL PRODUCTS – You are paying for access to content (eBooks, Classes, Courses, etc.) and no part of this content may be reproduced or shared without express, written consent from Eden Stancill.
There are no guarantees made that you will achieve specific results from ideas, products, services, techniques or information presented on this site or within As Said by Ed products. There are various factors that determine your actual results and level of success, and no guarantees can be made that you will achieve specific results.
(5) COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK – This site and all the information it contains (“Protected Information”) are the property of As Said by Ed, LLC, and are protected from unauthorized use by U.S. Copyright law, trademark law and other intellectual property laws. All rights reserved. You may not use any of this Protected Information without Eden Stancill’s express written consent.
This Website utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” to collect basic information about how the Website is used (pages viewed, time spend on the Website, date and time of visits and websites visited just before and just after this Website as well as your IP address). This generic information is used only to assist in site management and development for statistical purposes.
As Said by Ed reserves the right to use social media pixels which allow social media sites to track visitors to outside websites. The purpose of pixels is to create tailored advertising messages users see while visiting that social media website.
(7) AFFILIATES – On occasion, I may promote, partner with, or affiliate with other individuals or businesses whose products, programs and/or services align with mine, and in exchange I may receive financial compensation or other rewards. Please note that I only promote the partners whose products and/or services I trust and respect. At the same time, you agree that any such marketing or promotion does not serve as any form of endorsement. You are still required to use your own judgment to determine whether any such program, product or service is appropriate for you. You assume all risks, and you agree that I am not liable in any way for any program, product or service that I may market, promote, share or sell on or through this Website.
(8) REFUND POLICY – Refund policies vary based on the product. Certain products (mainly online courses) may offer a refund up to a certain number of days. If there is a refund offered, it will say so on the sales page of the individual product.
Digital services, e-books and recordings, being non-tangible, irrevocable goods, cannot be refunded or exchanged.
As a customer, you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item from our Site and ensuring you’ve purchased the product you intended to. By agreeing to terms and conditions for a unique product, you acknowledge and understand what the refund policy is for that product.